Forums

Miscellaneous

Request for help: ...

Posted in Translation

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 11 October 2017, 19:57
I have received a request from another manager working on an "extension" to the game for the following 4 lines to be translated to Spanish, Norwegian & Swedish please:
Unavngivet wrote:

1. "VME - Upload your scout report to imgur with 1 click"
2. "This extension allows you to upload your scout report to imgur in 1 click and provides you with a link for the forum."
3. "Report"
4. "Convert!"
If you can help please "Reply" here:
Thank you smiley

MSC Rooney (Greg Garcia) 13 November 2017, 01:12
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I have received a request from another manager working on an "extension" to the game for the following 4 lines to be translated to Spanish, Norwegian & Swedish please:
Unavngivet wrote:

2. "This extension allows you to upload your scout report to imgur in 1 click and provides you with a link for the forum."
3. "Report"
4. "Convert!"
Thank you smiley
Here is the Spanish translation:
1. "VME - Suba su informe scout a imgur con 1 clic"
2. "Esta extensión le permite cargar su informe explorador para imgur en 1 clic y le proporciona un enlace para el foro "
3. "Informe"
4. "Convertir!"

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 13 November 2017, 02:02
MSC Rooney wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Unavngivet wrote:

3. "Report"
4. "Convert!"
Thank you smiley
Here is the Spanish translation:
1. "VME - Suba su informe scout a imgur con 1 clic"
2. "Esta extensión le permite cargar su informe explorador para imgur en 1 clic y le proporciona un enlace para el foro "
3. "Informe"
4. "Convertir!"
Thank you smiley

Deleted club 10 December 2017, 15:17
Norwegian:
1. "VME - Last opp scoutrapporten din til imgur med 1 klikk"
2. "Denne utvidelsen lar deg laste opp scout-rapporten til imgur i ett klikk og gir deg en link til forumet."
3. "Rapport"
4. "Konverterer!"

Swedish:
1. "VME - Ladda upp din scoutrapport till Imgur med 1 klick"
2. "Denna förlängning tillåter dig att ladda upp din scoutrapport till imgur i ett klick och ger dig en länk till forumet."
3. "Rapport"
4. "Konvertera!"

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 10 December 2017, 15:18
Bluebirdz wrote:
Norwegian:
1. "VME - Last opp scoutrapporten din til imgur med 1 klikk"
2. "Denne utvidelsen lar deg laste opp scout-rapporten til imgur i ett klikk og gir deg en link til forumet."
3. "Rapport"
4. "Konverterer!"

Swedish:
1. "VME - Ladda upp din scoutrapport till Imgur med 1 klick"
2. "Denna förlängning tillåter dig att ladda upp din scoutrapport till imgur i ett klick och ger dig en länk till forumet."
3. "Rapport"
4. "Konvertera!"
Thank you - X2 smiley

Odens Snus (Gulec) 19 April 2018, 10:16

The Goon Squad (Very) 19 April 2018, 11:33
Soccergoals wrote:
Thanks

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 January 2019, 02:27
I want to advertise a youth in Danish how will I do this please?

for example if I had Joe Bloggs 15 no trainer 187% world-class training facility

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 23 January 2019, 08:36
The Goon Squad wrote:
I want to advertise a youth in Danish how will I do this please?

for example if I had Joe Bloggs 15 no trainer 187% world-class training facility
Are you some kind of imbicile? smiley

If you go to the general english forum there is a sticky post called "Player Sales Dictionary - English <-> Danish".

Exactly what you are looking for. And sorry for the first line, but as you're no stranger to the forums I dont feel like there is an excuse to not opening ones own eyes.